In his capacity as glider rep. of the British Aerobatic Association Paul Conran is working on a weekend of aerobatic training for Juniors at Lasham on 17th and 18th September. The purpose is to get more young people interested in aerobatics. Pre-solo pilots will also be considered should they wish to apply.
There will be a package for an all-in price of £119 which will include:
- 2 x 4000’ aerotows in k21
- Training, briefings and coaching from UK National team members
- In flight video to take home
- Associate membership of BAeA (worth £20)
- Chance to fly in a Fox (must weigh < 80kg)
The course will be promoted around the UK from mid July and an Ad will appear in S&G. However, you are being given priority, so if you are interested please let Dave know ASAP. Numbers will probably be restricted to 20.